Label: Osmose Productions - none • Format: 2x, Vinyl LP, 45 RPM, Album, Compilation, Reissue, Repress • Country: France • Genre: Rock • Style: Black Metal
· Added to the second full-length Gods of War to compensate for the album's overly short running time. Two-sided, pro-printed inlay and blank black tape (sometimes with typewriter labels). Recording information: Recorded in at Fiasco Bros. Studios.
· This edition of Blood Upon the Altar marks the first time since its original release that it has been properly featured as a stand-alone album. For far too long, this demo was tacked as bonus tracks onto the end of the Gods of War album, leaving the impression that Blood Upon the Altar was of lower stature; in fact, for many, Blood Upon the.
Fumigated in a war for one's lust Not just bathing, but weltering in blood Obeisance to the majesty of sin A forewarning of the ritual of blood Evolving from deliverance of the womb Chanting the prayer of no return Called by a whisper soon shrouded in blood Obdurate feelings a black heart will thrive Fumigated in a war for one's lust.
· Blood upon the Altar () Gods of War () > Fallen Angel of Doom. Blasphemy. Type: Full-length Release date: Weltering in Blood Show lyrics (loading lyrics) 8. Demoniac Show lyrics White vinyl LP, white jacket, 12″ insert, and A2 poster.
BLASPHEMY Blood Upon The Altar Blasphemous Attack War Command Demoniac Goddess Of Perversity Fallen Angel Of Doom Hording Of Evil Vengeance Emperor Of The Black Abyss Necrosadist The Desolate One Gods Of War Ritual Atomic Nuclear Desolation Blasphemy Weltering In Blood ROTTING CHRIST.
- Rosmira Mia, Mio Bene! (Arsace) - Handel* - Andreas Scholl, Inger Dam Jensen, Tuva Semmingsen, Chris
- Sonate C-dur - Branimir Slokar, Heinrich Gurtner - Händel - Vivaldi - Telemann - Boismortier - Marce